Reviews of people who bought this plan from us
Ayurveda is known to be one of the oldest medicinal traditions in India and potli massage therapy finds its roots in this science. We all represent a miniature nature. All elements in the nature are represented within us in a micro-form. Example – According to Ayurveda the wind is represented in the body in the form of Vata the fire is represented in the form of Pitta and water is represented in the form of Kapha. When these micro-elements are imbalanced, we try to create balance using macro-elements..Almost every medicine is derived and procured from the nature to help in creating balance inside human body.
Patra Pinda Swedan or Ela Kizhi massage is one of the best examples wherein we use the herbal leaves of medicinal plants obtained from nature for external treatments. The Age-old technique is instrumental in helping body pain, joint stiffness, back pain and related diseases and rejuvenates soft tissues of body.
If you are suffering from any of these concerns then you can go for this rejuvenating therapy:
- Chronic pains
- Frozen shoulder
- Swelling and Stiffness
- Low back pain or Lumbago (Lumbar spondylosis)
- Cervical spondylosis
- post viral fever aches
- Musculo-skeletal pains as in myalgia and or fibromyalgia
- Pain due to repeated trauma of bones, joints, muscles, soft tissues Neuromuscular diseases
No wonder then that this therapy is hugely recommended for women once they cross their 30s when they have higher chances of facing bone & muscles related concerns. If you’re curious, here’s a quick go-to guide on the potli massage therapy.
Potli massage therapy is done using heated herbal pouches also known as potlis (or poultice) that are used to rejuvenate, relax and nourish the affected area. When these potlis are placed on the body, they have a therapeutic effect. Well, aren’t we all looking for that massage that heals our pain as well as leaves us feeling refreshed?
Potlis contain a selection of Ayurvedic herbs, both, fresh and dried herbs having analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties, that are carefully chosen based on your Ayurvedic constitution and the issue that you’re being treated for. They are then packed into a muslin cloth after cooking with dry herbs, coconut etc. and dipped in warm medicated oil (for a wet massage) and then massaged onto specific pressure points that help in healing the body. They also help stimulate blood circulation which promotes faster recovery and healthy skin as well.
DURATION OF THERAPY:
- This complete therapy will take around 50-60 min.
- If you wish to target a particular body part like legs or shoulder or lower back for healing a local potli massage can also be taken rather than having on whole body which takes around 20 minutes to be completed.
- It can be taken for regular 7 days, 10 days or 14 days to see the exact results.
- During these healing treatments you will be guided for diet also which should be wholesome, nutritious and based on ayurvedic principles of pathya -apathya (Do’s & Don’ts).