Reviews of people who bought this plan from us
Know your PCOD
Polycystic ovarian Disease, orPCOS, is a medical condition in which a female’s levels of the sex hormones estrogen and progesterone are out of balance due to enlarged ovaries. This leads to the growth of ovarian cysts (multiple masses on the ovaries). Now a days PCOD seems prevalent in 1 out of 10 females due to non-healthy lifestyle practices.
How is PCOD diagnosed ?
You should be going for a PCOD check if:
- Your menstrual cycle is irregular. If it’s lesser than normal, or excessive bleeding or no periods for a prolonged duration don’t ignore the chances of being effect by PCOD.
- Acne – Despite your best efforts to keep Acne at bay those pimples keep popping up. It’s time to go for a PCOD checkup.
- Facial hair growth – If you see appearance of thick and dark facial hair or hair on chest, belly or back don’t ignore it.
- Infertility- If you are trying to conceive and have trouble PCOD could be one of the reasons.
- Obesity- Despite your best efforts to lose the extra kilos the weight is not budging PCOD could be the root cause.
- Mood swings and depression.
- Blood sugar or insulin levels irregular.
- Pelvic Pains.
Don’t ignore the small effects of PCOD in your routine life as unattended PCOD could lead to cardiovascular issues or diabetes.
Causes of PCOD
The key treatment plan of PCOD is quite simple. The remarkable improvement is shown by patients by following -
- Exercise routine.
- Healthy foods.
- Weight management.
Making small changes to your diet
- Cereals : Barley, oats, bran flakes, whole wheat porridge, brown rice, multigrain bread.
- Pulses : Yellow moong, green moong, Chana dal, beans, whole pulses
- Dairy products : Skimmed or toned milk, soy milk, tofu, paneer, yoghurt
- Fruits : Berries, plumps, peaches, oranges, papaya, pears, watermelons, apples
- Nuts : Walnut, almonds
- Vegetables : Carrots, peas, broccoli, lettuce, mushrooms, tomatoes, peppers, onions, cauliflower, spinach
Mostly females suffering from PCOD have benefited by losing extra weight. The hormonal imbalance and irregular menstrual cycle get regulated.
What to avoid
Refined carbohydrates cause inflammation, effect insulin resistance, and should be avoided. These include highly processed foods, such as :
- White bread
- Breakfast pastries
- Sugary desserts
- White potatoes
- Anything made with white flour
Arogyam Plans of PCOD
Have you tried enough to work on your PCOD ? Pills is not the permanent solution and comes with its own side effects.
Arogyam Plan of PCOD works for you because it’s customized as per you
- Your lifestyle.
- Your food choices.
- Your current health and keeping your health during your program at utmost priority.
You just have to work on what you like- What all you get in your program?
- Customized health plan
- Exercise routine guide and follow ups
- Herbal food guides – You will be amazed with the expert knowledge of our Nutritionists on Herbs and how herbal teas and supplements can yield your better health.
- Superfood support for your health – Because you should not be eating some foods doesn’t mean you have to compromise on their nutrients also. We will indulge you on the superfoods journey to give your body ample nutrition to feel active and wellness.